Food Safety, HACCP, Training
• A quality professional with an extensive food industry background.
• Employed as Quality Manager at Birds Eye Walls HACCP steering group where he was involved in developing principles of application for HACCP nationwide. He has since used this expertise to work locally both with family run companies and factories that are part of national concerns.
• His extensive knowledge has allowed Graham to specialise in the application and implementation of HACCP-based Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) for a range of large and small companies with food production or related businesses.
• Another aspect of Grahams work is the creation of Quality Management Systems that comply with ISO 9001:2008 or in-house standards; he has designed, developed and documented procedures for products ranging from smoked fish to lawn treatment, he also has a comprehensive knowledge of weight management and SPC.
• After training by Unilever, Graham has conducted audits at both food and non-food manufacturing sites including a local education college and is able to carry out independent audits assessing compliances with ISO, BRC and other standards.
Microbiologist, Food Safety, HACCP, Training
• Experienced Food Safety Manager and Microbiologist. Pat has worked in the cocoa and chocolate business for 19 years setting up and managing a microbiology laboratory working to accredited standards.
• Pat has also specialised in quality management/Food Safety systems, HACCP and food safety training.
• Pat has advised throughout Europe on Microbiological issues and microbiological analysis required for the manufacture of safe food.
Health & Safety Training
• Works as part of our team of NHS and Health & Safety professionals offering clients a diverse range of courses ranging from HSE accredited first aid and Health-Safety through to defibrillator training and many more medically-based subjects. Kevin and his team are flexible and can deliver on-site bespoke training packages; specifically tailored to our clients specifications.
• As an ex-Paramedic with 30+ years in the NHS, Kevin has substantial experience in this field and coupled with a very friendly approachable demeanour, he ensures all trainees enjoy the training experience thoroughly. As a consequence, trainees find his training style delivers exceptional results with behavioural change being the norm.
Legal, Technical and Policy expert
• A highly regarded Technical Manager with 20+ years of legal, technical and policy expertise, working with leading food manufacturers and the top 4 retailers. Neil is very well placed to advise and guide our clients through what can at times appear like a never-ending maze of legal and compliance challenges.
• Legal and policy expertise in food and drink but also for wines and beers, pet foods, cosmetics, detergents and other products intended for retail sale.
Health & Safety, Food Safety, Training
• Steve has over 8 years experience working at a senior level in supported housing and is a graduate and member of the Institute of Hospitality(MIOH). A graduate and member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD). Steve has had a distinguished career leading teams and engaging with employees at all levels.
• Steve is also a Fellow of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health (FRSPH).
• Steve has professionally managed work-based learning centres for over 6 years, achieving unmatched results in terms of behavioural change.