Compliance is essential, action is key.
Any company, large or small, that has a catering operation or is involved in the general sale of food items will know how important public confidence in the cleanliness and safety of their operation is, to the success of their business.
FoodSafe Group has an in-depth understanding of the pressures on business owners, over and above the general running of a business, to ensurecomplete legal compliance, continually improve food hygiene standards and maintain customer trust.
We work pro-actively with clients to keep one step ahead of audits, anticipating where improvements may be required, allowing business owners to concentrate on protecting the bottom line.
Many companies benefit from FoodSafe’s readily available technical expertise through ongoing support via a pro-active partnership to maintain a positive approach to quality assurance.
“We knew we needed to address the food safety regulations for our business and FoodSafe were very understanding about our feelings and our particular business.
The team clearly explained all the facts and what was required and were able to come up with a plan that met all the regulations but was specific to my needs.
I'm very much a people person and FoodSafe has a great team. I don't like forms and paperwork and FoodSafe's 'can do' attitude was really important and made us feel we were in safe hands.
They never perform to 100%, they excel in delivery to 110%.”
The Barnhouse, Walkington
• On site evaluation identifying status of legal compliance with a report detailing opportunities for improvement.
• Implementation of Food Safety Management Systems, which are a legal requirement, based on HACCP principles tailored to your business.
• Our team undertake Rapid Hygiene Monitoring by swabbing food contact surfaces (ATP Bioluminescence), as used by Environmental Health Inspectors. This is a fast, simple and practical way to monitor cleaning standards.
• Due diligence auditing covering all areas of food safety including: cross contamination, cooking, chilling, cleaning, personal hygiene, premises, equipment suitability, systems and procedures, waste, personnel behaviour & training.
• Our specialist team offer coaching and mentoring services in FSA’s Safer Foods Better Business and affordable, accredited Food Hygiene training at a variety of levels.
Scores on the Doors
Scores on the Doors has now been rolled out nationwide, inspecting and scoring businesses accordingly on food hygiene and safety. The result or ‘score’ is publicly recognised. Where results are positive, businesses have seen an increase in turnover and yet just one incident can result in a poor score and have a devastating, long lasting impact on a business. The Food Standards Agency is putting its full weight behind Scores On The Doors to ensure maximum publicity and public awareness.
FoodSafe is already working with a number of small to medium sized business on their ‘Scores Strategy’ to ensure the very best food hygiene and health and safety standards are standard in their operation. We can help you ensure full legal compliance, continuous improvement to maintain competitive advantage and ultimately peace of mind.
Make your Score on the Door count with help from FoodSafe Group.
Download the brochure in PDF format
Adobe PDF reader is required to open a brochure. Download this free at www.adobe.com