FoodSafe Group has first hand experience of the strict legislation binding operators of food manufacturing businesses and we have built our company around our specific expertise. This unique insight enables us to offer highly competent, commercially orientated technical support to a wide variety of businesses helping them protect and enhance their business reputation and ensure product safety.
We also offer guidance, support and delivery of a strategy to ensure BRC accreditation and SALSA accreditation.
We partner many large PLCs and multi-site organisations offering a wide range of services from one off consultations to interim management projects or on-going pro-active strategic support.
There are a number of ways our manufacturer clients work with us:
• Full, comprehensive partnership with continual technical directorship and management. Fixed cost consultancy delivered by professionals taking the strain, responsibility and resource requirement without the need for a full time employee/team.
• One off independent consultations offering objective external insight into the in-house handling.
• Initial audit, with action by the in-house team, followed by regular objective checks on quality assurance and delivery standards.
• Management of quality assurance, hygiene or health & safety departments.
• One-off consultation in support of a specific business model change ie. new department, new equipment, recruitment of new team.
Our professional team has extensive experience of food manufacturing at both production and management levels in the following specific areas:
Vegetable and salad preparation
Poultry and meat
FoodSafe Group has an in-depth understanding of the pressures for legal compliance particularly in food manufacturing and can help you ensure full compliance, continuous improvement to maintain competitive advantage and ultimately, peace of mind.
For further details please call us on 01482 574 285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the brochure in PDF format
Adobe PDF reader is required to open a brochure. Download this free at www.adobe.com